DIVAS rock !!!!!

"If I can have an impact ,I want women to feel good about themselves and have fun with fashion --- Michele Obama .Here again we bring you styles that our Glam Ladies rocked to various events over the weekend .
"When I design and wonder  what the point is ,I think of someone having a bad time in their life .Maybe they are sad and they wake up and put on something I have made and it makes them feel just a bit better.So in that sense fashion is a little help in the life of a person.But only a little---Miuccia Prada --Designer. In otherwords if you are feeling low and down visit this page and grab a style #FashionIsAformofTherapy #StayGlam









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lovely African Head wraps !!!

10 OUTFIT IDEAS FOR A SATURDAY NIGHT OUT----watch video for some casuals