Red carpet Style for Plus size Ladies ---(Bold&Beautiful )

   









 SPECIAL POST  FOR ALL FULL FIGURE WOMEN 

When you're a plus size woman, people say "yeah, she's cute in the face", as if being full figured is a disgrace. Honey, I'm cute in the face and I'm thick in the waist. I look good whether I'm in cotton, leather or lace. I'm beautiful, vibrant and above all smart! There's more to me than my weight. I also have a heart! Yes my clothes may be a bigger size, that just means you have access to a bigger prize. We are all not self-conscious about our weight, and we never have a problem getting a date. So don't think a small frame gives you more pull, I'm a super curvy woman with a figure that's full! 

I love this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lovely African Head wraps !!!

10 OUTFIT IDEAS FOR A SATURDAY NIGHT OUT----watch video for some casuals