Eniola Badmus !!! New endorsement with Etisalat !!!!

Nollywood actress, Eniola Badsmus is a show stopper, hardly is there any role the actress handles without been executed properly. Her brand is unique and well appreciated.
Well known for her comic and gangster roles, the actress, the actress has been grabbing endorsements recently. Her latest ambassadorship duty is with Etisalat who recently endorsed her.
In a recent interveiw wit Encomium, she revealed she is working on some movies that would be premiered in cinemas, and it would be different from want she is known for.
About celebrities replying fans who bully them on social media, the actress said she do not have time to reply any one as she often ignore such people because.
In her words:” Nigerians in the Diaspora do not really have loyal fans. My fans are other celebrities’ fans. We don’t have fans that wouldn’t move out from you. So, I don’t reply them. I am a comic person.
I don’t reply them. Nothing gets to me. There are some comments that get to me but I don’t reply. I am not about that. They are the same set of people that will praise me tomorrow. It is better to ignore such comments.”



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lovely African Head wraps !!!

10 OUTFIT IDEAS FOR A SATURDAY NIGHT OUT----watch video for some casuals