Asoebi Styles---Get creative !!!




Today we bring you more trending styles !!!
Style is everything this days, your style tells a lot about your personality so I always say to people around me, get inspired and try out styles that resonate with who you are. With that said lets get into the business of how your aso ebi styles should be, in the previous post I warned against taking your fabrics to tailors that you haven’t seen a sample of their work or tailors you are not sure know what they are doing because it would end up in a disaster so I always say to people around me, get inspired and try out styles that resonate with who you are. With that said lets get into the business of how your aso ebi styles should be, in the previous post I warned against taking your fabrics to tailors that you haven’t seen a sample of their work or tailors you are not sure know what they are doing because it would end up being a disaster. The truth is, your tailor can make or break your aso ebi styles (yes, I’ve been burnt more than once), however if you find that one tailor that can interpret style please hold on to him or her.However you also needs to bring out your creative side when it comes to designing your asoebi



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lovely African Head wraps !!!

10 OUTFIT IDEAS FOR A SATURDAY NIGHT OUT----watch video for some casuals