I Have Moved On From TripleMG – Bassey Okon

I Have Moved On From TripleMG – Bassey Okon

bassey okon
Former Made Men’s Music Group (MMMG) artiste, Bassey Okon Bassey, has finally opened up on why he parted ways with the Ubi Franklin led label.
According to his interesting revelation in a recent chat, he said Ubi Franklin made some promises to him which he never fulfilled, because of his non contractual relationship with the label which is home to Selebobo, Tekno and others.
Bassey disclosed that he had to move on with his music career all by himself since Ubi failed to fulfill the promises he made to him about helping his music career. He said; “I’ve not actually put out an official press release, but the truth is that I’m no longer with MMMG. It’s been long coming, a couple of years down the lane with a lot of promises but nothing came through; so I decided to move forward on my own, to do myself by myself. It’s not like I had a fight with anybody, it’s just that we didn’t have a concrete contractual agreement on what I would have been in the company so I decided to move on; but I’m still friends with everybody on the label. I don’t want to start calling names but I relate with everybody fine and I’m fine with that.”
You may recall that Bassey will not be the first artiste, (signed or not), to part ways with MMMG. Emma Nyra and Iyanya had left the label under mysterious circumstances which were never clarified due to unresolved differences undisclosed to the public.
mmmg
Further inquire to find out if Bassey gained anything substantial at all from the label and he was quick to respond. “Being with MMMG was a learning period for me, I learnt how to do things in the outside world, and it was a lovely experience. I gained contacts and memorable experiences; I learned everything positive from the label.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lovely African Head wraps !!!

10 OUTFIT IDEAS FOR A SATURDAY NIGHT OUT----watch video for some casuals