Looking Good Is Essential – Rita Dominic


Looking Good Is Essential – Rita Dominic


Known for her captivating and stunning looks, Rita Dominic is one actress that steadily makes heads turn when she walks by, hardly won’t you give a second look when you encounter her. She is indeed one of nollywood’s finest.
The actress maintained that to look good is paramount for her and always wants to be comfortable in whatever she puts on, for her, it is only an added advantage to possess designer labels but she is never crazy about them.
On what determines what she wears, she said, “I feel like my mood dictates what I wear most times. It even reflects in the colours I choose for certain events. I like to be stylish, elegant, chick and classy.”
On how she manages to keep fit, Dominic said, “I try to take good care of my body because it is all I have. I eat clean, exercise regularly and I also visit the spa when I have the time.”
The actress also stated that her educational background in theatre arts has had a positive impact on her career. “Whenever I get a script, the first thing I look out for is depth. If the story is not rich enough, then I wouldn’t take it. Drama is supposed to be about touching lives so I like to be sure that whatever movie I’m appearing in has a positive message. I also approach my roles with as much professionalism as I can muster, making sure that all the necessary artistic elements are present,” she said.
The thespian who wouldn’t mind giving music a shot sometimes because of her love for music says she also reads a lot and loves to travel and customarily, watch movies when her schedules permits.
Advertisements
Occasionally, some of your visitors may see an ad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lovely African Head wraps !!!

10 OUTFIT IDEAS FOR A SATURDAY NIGHT OUT----watch video for some casuals